After cleaning the filter, plug the unit back into the power source and reset the filter by pressing the ‘Filter Reset’ button and the light will go off.
Voila! Quick Tip: For models such as Frigidaire FGRC0844S1 air conditioner, the reset filter button is found on their front panel. You need to hold it down for the 3 seconds to have the filter timer reset after clean-up.
How do I reset my AC filter?
After having removed, cleaned, dried and replaced the filter press and hold the Filter button. In PORT units, press and hold the Sleep button for 3 seconds to turn the filter light off. This will reset the filter timer.
What does filter reset mean on portable AC?
The “reset filter” light is an indicator light that tells you when your air conditioner has accumulated 250 hours of running time. When the light comes on, it’s a reminder to clean the filter. Press the “Reset Filter” button to turn off the LED light and restart the run time counter.
How do you reset the filter on a Haier air conditioner?
How to Reset a Haier AC
- Locate the “Reset” button in the bottom right corner of your air conditioner’s remote control. …
- Unfold a paper clip or similar object and use it to push the “Reset” button.
- Wait while the unit resets itself. …
- Follow the power cord from your air conditioner to the electrical outlet.
The LED light will turn on when the fan has accumulated 250 hours of run time. This is to provide a reminder to clean the air filter. You simply press the Reset Filter pad to turn off the LED indicator light and reset the accumulated run time.
How do you reset the filter light on a Frigidaire Gallery refrigerator?
How do I reset my refrigerator filter light?
- Amana – Press the “Auto” and “Dispenser Lock” buttons and hold until the water filter status indicator light flashes.
- Frigidaire – Press the “Reset” button and hold. …
- GE (General Electric) – Press and hold for 10 seconds the “Reset” button.