How do I reset the water filter light on my Whirlpool refrigerator?
After changing the water filter, reset the status. Press and hold the “WATER FILTER” button for 3 seconds. When the system is reset, the water filter icon will return to its BLUE color and the words “Replace Filter” will disappear from the display.
Open the refrigerator’s door and look for the door switches. Press the door switches and the refrigerator temperature button three times within 10 seconds. After releasing the switches, there should be a letter “S” display in the freezer section and an “E” in the refrigerator’s display.
How do you reset a refrigerator after changing water filter?
To reset the water filter indicator you need to find the multi-function button(s) on your display that controls the filter indicator. Then press and hold the button(s) until the light changes.
How do I turn off the h20 light on my Whirlpool refrigerator?
- Pressing and hold LIGHT and ICE TYPE button for 3 seconds.
- The status light will turn off when the system is reset.
How do I reset the change filter light on my Frigidaire refrigerator?
After cleaning the filter, plug the unit back into the power source and reset the filter by pressing the ‘Filter Reset’ button and the light will go off.
Do you have to turn the water off to change a refrigerator water filter?
No, you do not need to turn off the water supply.
How do you turn off the filter light on a Frigidaire refrigerator?
How do I reset my refrigerator filter light?
- Amana – Press the “Auto” and “Dispenser Lock” buttons and hold until the water filter status indicator light flashes.
- Frigidaire – Press the “Reset” button and hold. …
- GE (General Electric) – Press and hold for 10 seconds the “Reset” button.
How do you reset a Whirlpool side by side refrigerator?
Reset the refrigerator
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) or unpluging the product for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s) or plugging the product back in.
- Ensure the cooling function is turned on.
- Test the control panel functionality.
Will unplugging my fridge reset the ice maker?
Leave the refrigerator unplugged for 5 minutes. This will allow the ice system to reset. After 5 minutes, replug the refrigerator and turn the switch back on. This should cause the ice maker to start working again.
Why is my water filter light still on?
There is a very slim chance of a water filter being defective. Instead, the most common reasons are that the change light needs to be reset. Typically, this light is a timer meant to remind you to change your filter every 3 to 6 months.
How do you calibrate a Whirlpool water dispenser?
Place a sturdy measuring cup (1-cup [237 mL] size) on the dispenser tray centered in front of the ice/water dispenser paddle. Touch and hold the MEASURED FILL button for 3 seconds. The Calibration and Measured Fill icons will illuminate and remain lit while the Measured Fill feature is being calibrated.